top of page

Flood Assistance

There is support available if you have been affected by flooding.

You need to live or work in an eligible Local Government Area and can make your claim online.

You’ll need to do this using your myGov account linked to Centrelink.

If you don't have a myGov account, you'll need to create one.

If you need help or are unable to claim through myGov, you can call 180 22 66.

You can also get help from our staff in our service centres, Mobile Service Centres, Mobile Service Teams or outreach teams.

We understand claiming may not be your priority at this time, you’ll have 6 months to make a claim.

You can claim when you’re ready.

For more information go to

bottom of page